Hi Pretties, I am doing Valentine’s Day manis in full swing these days. It made me think that may be I should churn out an easier mani with tutorial for my readers. So here I am to give away a simple tutorial which can enable any one to rock a V day with matching nails.
The only tool I used for this nail art is “Tooth Pick” which is very household item. So you don’t need any special tools. Neither do you need any expensive polishes, you can achieve the look by Acrylic Paints too (the base should be nail polish though). The base polish I used are Sally Hansen You’re Crabby and Wet Suit, from their limited edition Sea Bloom Collection.
I have made a Pictorial which is quite self explanatory of the steps. Still, to make life easier let me make an attempt to scribble a sentence for each.
- Paint your nails with given colors (or any color combination). On the blue nails just make a rough blob/circle with Pink (acrylic paint/nail polish).
- Pick up a darker shade of pink on toothpick and start outlining the circle by drawing ‘C’ around.
- Now, on your tooth pick pick up some white color and further draw smaller ‘C’ highlighting round the circle. This will give effect of folding petals.
- Take dark green color on your toothpick and start making leaves lightly around your rose.
- Like we did in Step 3 with roses, pick up a lighter shade of Green and start highlighting your leaves. This way they will look real.
- Now, take a breath and just apply the top coat. And you have your roses.
Isn’t it easy? I am sure you will be able rock them if you took an attempt. Do let me know your thoughts and experience.