Hi Fellas, today is the first day of OMD2 nail art challenge. I am thrilled about the themes. At the same time I am also jittery if I will be able to complete them. I don’t want to bother myself much from now. Lets just see how things proceed.
I am sharing a classic nail art with you today, which rarely fails. And the best thing is you don’t require any nail art tools for it :). Yes I just did it with a toothpick.
How to do Vinatge Roses without Tools:
- I used Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet as base polish. You can read review here.
- Then with ColorShow Hooked on Pink, I just made few random big dots with tip of polish brush itself.
- Using a toothpick , I drew outlines like”C” with another lighter shade of Pink acrylic paint on the pink dots to give a petal look.
- With an Olive Green acrylic paint, I drew leaves using toothpick.
- Again using another shade of lighten green acrylic paint, I gave outline with toothpick to the leaves to give real like effect.
- Finished the nail art with a top coat.
It was seriously easy and fun nail art. I had my guests and hubby waiting in another room for me, while I did this nail art. It took like 15 minutes to finish this. I found it great value for time nail art.
How did you find it? Please do try this if you haven’t yet. Its a nail art that requires no tools and yet will never let you down. This is a very old nail art, I did it 6 months back but never got time to share. That’s the reason they are watermarked with my old blogs name :P.