Hi Friends, I so wanted to do a sunset nails and finally I managed to do it. I am not keeping well so with low energy and negligible motivation I tried my best.
This is the longest a nail art has taken to finish, but the reason is not completely the complexity. I am having shaky hands due to body pain so I wasn’t able to give my best. This resulted into a lots of mistakes and hence retakes.
Seriously, I have never been more exhausted after a nail art, but I am happy how it turned out, inspite of all ups and downs. I have not been to work today as I am not keeping well. So I thought lemme do some nail art to lift up my mood. But I am totally drained out. So, the learning is never try a nail art when your mind and body are not supporting you fully 🙁 🙁 .
I will quickly just tell you how I did it.
- Apply white polish on clean nails.
- Take a sponge and get stripes of bright coral, light pink, yellow and purple colors polish on them in correct sequence and sponge them on your nails.
- Repeat the above sponging process to get neat intensity of colors.
- Using a clear golden shimmer polish, give a glow to your evening canvas. You can use silver too, but I prefer golden for evening and silver for morning.
- Using a fine brush and black acrylic paint, draw trees, birds and twigs.
- Seal it with a top coat, I used Seche Vite.
I hope you like the nail art. Does it not remind you of a romantic evening? Had I been well, I would have been rushing out to enjoy the evening after seeing the nail art :P.
Also, I am unable to post any pics of both hands like I usually do since my hubby is in office :(. Yes, he is my official photographer for all pictures which feature my both hands :P.Please let me know if you like my sunset nails, I wish you do.