Hi Sunshines, I mean literally sun is shining in full swing these days. Usually Mumbai doesn’t experience much heat but this time its not even April and the temperature is rising. So with the Sun smiling back at us, I thought why not welcome it with a Nail Art?
For this look I used:
- Maybelline ColorShow BlueBerry Ice as base color.
- The Cloud and Sky image on all nails except ring finger is from my Cheeky “Princess Charming” Plate (I am loving this plate currently). I used Konad spl black for stamping.
- On ring finger I drew a yellow round for sun and highlighted outer circle with orange acrylic paint to get the intense look. Using fine brush I also drew glares of sun using same Orange color.
- To get the shine on the sun I dabbed some loose golden glitter on my sun . I am happy with the kinna blaring, sparky and hot feel my sun is giving 🙂
- I sealed the nail with Seche Vite (I just got my first even SV and I am very Excited)
The nail art did not take long to finish and I am kinna happy with it. Today was an unlucky day for stamping as I was failing miserably to get the design on my stamp!! On an average I must have tried polishing, scraping and getting image on my stamper for not less than 20 times to get the image on 8 nails 🙁 . Pretty bad I know, but I did not want to give up.
Anyways, how did you find the nail art? Does it throw some sunlight to you too?? Is your day lightened up seeing this? Please share your views on this nail art 🙂