Hi Cupcakes, I am very excited to share something new with you today. I am experimenting ‘A lot of sparkles nails’ and also daring to share with you all 🙄 . I am too shy to wear a lot of glitters on my nails. But tomorrow I leave for Goa and I am in all festive mood. I thought what better than carrying sparkling waters on my nails to the Goa Beach. Ohh!! how I relieved I am to go on a very mini break. Its march and I am too busy in office exhausted. So a mini Aqua Break. I love beaches, don’t you?
Warning : This post is picture heavy, you can get shots of glitters in soooo many ways 😛
Ok, enough talking, back to the nail art. So this is what I used
- Rimmel Mintilicious
- Maybelline Colorshow Shoking Seas
- Essence Vintage District Gel look Top Coat
- Missha CrystalNail Polish
How to do Sparkling Water Nail Art :
- Do the cleaning, cutting and file of your nails. Apply a base coat and let it dry.
- Use any minty shade polish for the base color. You can any color combination of your choice, I wanted mint and blue.
- Sponge some blue polish over the nail tips to get a gradient effect. You know how actually waves look lighter and darker shades of blue when viewed from different distances. Yes, to get that effect.
- Now, I used the glitter bomb polish from Mishha Crystal Polish. There are endless glitters in the polish so I used them sparingly so allow some visibility to my gradient polish too.
- Now,since I am not applying the glitter at all places but just dragging though, the finish won’t be smooth. So, to smoothen out and give lasting shine I used a top coat.
Viola! My shiny , sparkly water nail art is ready. I was aiming for other nailart in reality, but it ended up in a disaster. So this is a damage control nail art. But I am very happy with it.
Can you see the cool mint and blue gradients within? And the diamond like shine that these crystal glitters and are giving? I wanted a glossy and jazzy nail art for my holiday, and now I have one. I would never worn this otherwise, had I not been off to Goa.
I really hope you enjoyed it and loved it. Please leave your comments 🙂