I think ‘Nude Shade’ is something which makes any hand in the world look gorgeous (expect a man’s hairy hand). It does not discriminate over fair and dusky skin but casts it beauty to all.
Due to this quality of nudes, I have not one but over 6 nudes.Really at least one is a must have girls. Anyways, this was a part of the Maybelline Color Show set that my husband gave me. I was not very happy with the nude shades since I have enough nudes but the shade is great.
About Maybelline Color Show : Stay right on trend from your tips to your toes with new Maybelline Color Show. Our gel based formula with color popping pigments, comes in 40 bold, super stylish shades that look great on nails. So go on, mix, match and make the most of color.
Quantity and Price: 6ml for Rs 75
Color : It is a soft and delicate color. Although the shade is not very unique , its gorgeous. I think is another shade from Maybelline Color Show which is described by its name to T . ‘Silk Stocking’….really nudish shade with some shiny finish. I don’t know how to describe the color but just imagine Silk Stocking literally. The skin color with some raw silk finish, are you getting it.
Pigmentation and Texture : As for all the other Color Show this is two coater. The pigmentation is good, just two coats. The finish is very smooth and little delicate silk kinna sheen. Th finish isn’t like perfect matte but silky matte, a little sheen reflects from the polish after application.
Overall : This shade is a common shade although the finish is great. If you have another nude , you can take a pass but if you don’t just grab this. I mean I loved collection because it doesn’t have colors just to add up numbers. There are some really cool colors that set this apart. Although this color is not like its unseen but it is delicate, classy and gorgeous.
- Maybelline ColorShow ‘Mint Mojito’ Nail Polish Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Maybelline ColorShow ‘Buried Treasure’ Nail Polish Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Maybelline ColorShow ‘Lavender Lies’ Nail Polish Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Maybelline Color Show Velvet Wine Nail Polish Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Maybelline Color Show Constant Candy Nail Polish Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)