Girls, I am just getting into the stamping phase now. I got lots of stamping polish and plates. A few more than I needed, so maybe a few konad stamping will make way to my next blog sale coming very soon.
Anyways, I am practicing stamping these days and I will giving you an eye sore holding the exhibition of my entire practice session here. You know it always nice to look back from where you started. I still see my first nail art “The Royal Red” and smile at my self, for the kind of nail art I did, neatlessness and the kind of weird pictures I clicked. I was such a kid, not that I have learnt all now but I am definitely better. Maybe few days or months down the line (I don’t know how long I am going to take to get good at it). Or I am ever going to master this at all? I don’t know, I will let you and the time decide.
Anyways, I used Maybelline Colorshow polishes to get this and of course a Konad Stamping Plate. The base color is ColorShow ‘Burried Treasure’ and I did stamp it with ColorShow ‘Bold Gold’.
I used Konad Stamping Plate 51, which is one of my favs. I liked the design finally which I got after wasting a lot of polish and time. I hope they are worth. I also like the gorgeous shade of Maybelline ColorShow “Burned Treasure” which I used a base color.
What do you guys say??
- The Entire Maybelline Colorshow Nail Paints Collection as Karva Chauth Gift (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- [Review and Info] Konad Nail Art Products (delicatedesire.wordpress.com)
- Love stamping! (doctorcrafty.wordpress.com)
- My 1st try with konad… (mynailtrail.wordpress.com)
- Fall Stamping! (emsueham.wordpress.com)