I have a pretty nail art with weird name today. But there is a thought behind it and since I am very vocal about what I think (esp after starting to blog) I am sharing it (you can run, you can hide but you can’t escape my words!! 😛 😛 ). Jokes apart, this nail art feels very “me” and has all elements I love. This is also entry for the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge under the theme “Half Moon”. Its not like a completely half moon nail art because I have added a lot of other elements I love 🙂
First of all its “Pink” which till date makes me go “Awww” :). I have added some small roses which I love a lot, I feel so chirpy and merry when I am around flowers. They tend to ooze out love in form of their seductive fragrance. The velvet nail on the ring finger gives a soft and warm feeling to the entire thing which I love so much. And the ‘Heart’ on the thumb denoted the love I have for all these and how much love I am surrounded by in my life. So all together, when I have these things around me it makes me happy and myself, so I named it so!
Coming back to the nail art here is what and how of it (in the order I used it):
- Pink Nail Paint : To Paint as base color
- Pink/Purple Pearl Rhinestone : To make the Half moons (even if you leave the nail art here and draw anything further, they looked stunning).
- Darker Pink Shade : To make patch for rose (read how to make these vintage rose)
- White Acrylic Paint : To Draw stripes and outline the roses
- Red Acrylic Paint : To draw heart
- Black Acrylic Paint : To outline the Heart and draw that line within
- A cute Bow: To tag over the heart to increase the cute effect
- Pink Flocking Powder : To cover the ring finger (do you notice the glittery flocking powder?? It from the nail art remake challenge Prize I won)
- Top Coat : To preserve the nail art (except on the ring finger)
Please Note : I used transparent nail paint to stick the rhinestones and flocking powder. I am sure nail glue will help it last much longer.
So, did you like the “Myself” nail art? I am sure there must be things and elements that describes each of us, so which element or nail art would you pick if you were asked to describe yourself??