The theme for Day 14 OMD Challenge is Flowers. Now I am sure one could have million ways to get a floral nail art done, its not at all difficult for a girl to imagine flowers. But as I said earlier, I am trying to lay my hands on methods or designs I haven’t done ever.
I have been about this and seeing ‘One Stroke Painting’ a lot. And trust me the results are mesmerizing. I have refrained from writing a tutorial for this nail art purposely. I did not want to go wrong or miss anything so I would request you do a google search.
In short I can just say, use a flat brush with two different colors at both tips. This will give ‘pink’ color to the inner petals while ‘white’ to the outer. One should use a palette and place the two colors side by side so that they are picked up that way.
Initially I just drew flowers on a clear base coat and black french tip. But later I decided to throw some shimmer so I did a top coat with a chunky silver nail polish. It looked sparky now.
But now when I look back, I feel they were better off without the silver glitters. They were cuter and calmer. What do you say girls?
- Easy at Home Nail Art 27 : DIY Summer Textured Nails with Salt (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Colorful Lady Bug Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- I ‘Heart’ Party Nails (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- The Men in Black n Blue Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Floral Nails on a white French manicure (mystrikingnails.wordpress.com)
- Black and White Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)