Hi readers, I mentioned that I would be awfully busy with shifting and new job in my previous posts. So obviously I missed on few days of the OMD Challenge. The theme for the Day 10 was Metallic. Although did manage to give my nails a metallic look by midnight of Day 10, I was no condition to edit them and write a blog post for it.
The look wasn’t very great either so that added to the demotivation :(. Anyways, I am not sad either because I just wanted an uncut metallic look n my nails with two of my best metallic nail paints.
I am not a fan of metallic colors and I feel they make my hands look darker :(. But I always stock a golden and a silver. So I used a rich golden I picked up from Thailand and the silver is from Avon Born Pretty Range.
Although it was quite simple I liked the sober clutter free metallic look. I felt like doing some stamping but I liked them plain and simple so I let them be. Do you think I should have taken help from some stamping or accessory? Or you like it this way better?
- Sparkle (veronicaharch.wordpress.com)
- Colorful Lady Bug Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Ocean Wash Blue Nails – O.M.D Challenge #2 Blue (blondeslovecupcakes.wordpress.com)
- Nail Art How To: Fireworks For the 4th of July (beautyhigh.com)
- Easy at Home Nail Art 27 : DIY Summer Textured Nails with Salt (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- OMD Challenge: 8 – Matte (ksnailart.wordpress.com)