Hi Beauties, I am sharing a simple, neat and feminine nail art with you girls today. I feel I am more into pink these days :P. I am planning to focus on softer tones these days. The nail art I am sharing today is a modified version of French Manicure. I have just added a little pink and feminine touch to it 😀
This nail art is also my entry for the Monthly Nail Expo hosted by Viviana from NailArt Addict every month. The theme for June is fashion or clothes. Now I kept on thinking how to depict this and what part of clothes or fashion could I possibly show? Then, I realized it should be something which is evergreen, ever fresh and will make your heart go “Awww” every time you see them. So I settled down with “Bows and Laces”. They will never go out of fashion and will never lose its charm till we have girls on this planet :D.
Ok, here is the tutorial of this nail art if you liked it.
- Pink Nail Polish
- White Acrylic Paint
- Dotting tool/ tooth pick
- Nail Art stickers in form of Bows
- Top Coat and Base Coat
- Do the cleaning and filing and base coating of nails. Allow them to dry.
- Apply the pink nail paint on the upper half of your dead nails (just like you would do a french). I did it free hand.
- Outline the nail paint with white dots using a toothpick or dotting tool. This will give some effect of the lace.
- Now, add the cute factor to this nail art which is a bow sticker. Peel off the bow sticker with the help of tweezers and apply them on your nails. I pressed it for few seconds to ensure that they stick well.
- Just finish up with a top coat and see how cute this has turned out to be 🙂
I hope this is easy and beautiful enough to tempt you do it. Let me know what do you think of it? Don’t you feel this is like an evergreen and super hit fashion element that girls are going go head over heels for ages to come 😀 😀
- The Simple Girly Plaid Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- The Sun, Sea and Beach Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Easy At Home Nail Art 22 – The Pink Fairy and the Black Witch Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)