Hi Friends, I am trying to lay my hands on the Cherry blossom nail art that I have been wanting to do since ever. I do not know if my nail art has done justice to the name assigned to the nail art but I am glad that I tried it. They remind me of winters (although I hate winters and thankfully Mumbai has no winters 🙂 ).
This is definetly not my best shot at the Cherry Blossom nail art but considering me as a first timer, I am not being very strict on myself 😳 . I will come with a better one next time (don’t I always say that 😆 )? I am sure I am gonna to try this again with different set of colors (may be softer hues) in the coming days. But till then you gotto put up with this one :P.
This is a easy random nail art so each one of you should be able to try this out freely and design your own versions of this one 😉
- EnVy for Base color
- Black Acrylic Paint for branches
- Red Acrylic Paint for cherries
- Dotting Tool or Toothpick to draw cherries
- Fine Brush to draw branches
- Base Coat and Top Coat
Cherry Nail Art Tutorial
- Do the cutting, filing and base coat ritual for your nails.
- Paint your nails with a soft base color.
- Draw random lines depicting branches and twigs using the black acrylic paint.
- Now pick up red acrylic paint on your dotting tool and start placing dots on branches and twigs depicting cherries.
- Do the top coat to prevent the cherries from falling off 🙂
Simple, isn’t it? Although my nail art could have been finer and neater, it looks good at a glance. I am sure my lovely readers would be able to come up something better. Please leave your comments and suggestions here. I love reading them 🙂
- Easy At Home Nail Art 19 – Striping Tape Nail Art for Beginners (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- The Simple Girly Plaid Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- The Sun, Sea and Beach Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Easy at Home Nail Art 21 – The Yellow and Pink Glitter (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)