I do not want to start today’s post with a usual ”Hi” or “Hello” but with a big “Thank You” to Fairytalenailart (a wonderful blog about nail arts) for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is my first award so you could well understand how much this means to me. It was such a pleasant surprise and I had never thought I could land up here 🙂
So a heart felt thanks to all my readers and critics; I write because you read:). And of course Fairytalenailart to consider me worthy enough 🙂
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- This is something you all will know, I LLOOVVEE doing Nail Art, reading about Nail Art, seeing pictures of Nail Art, talking about Nail Art and everything related to it. While I lie on my bed to sleep, I have nail art pictures floating in my mind. 😛
- I have been married for 2 Years now and my husband(we dated for 9 years before we got married) thoroughly supports my obsession with nail art (doesn’t support the nail paint/nail art shopping though 🙁 )
- I love listening to music, it uplifts my mood instantly:)
- If I am in a room packed with 1000 odd people and a mosquito, everyone is safe because some how the fly will always find me and sting me leaving everyone else 🙁
- I am prone to accident, every other day I am found with cuts, bruises, burns (even without cooking), blues on my skin and what not. So band aids are my best friend.
- I love being pampered, getting gifts, getting pleasant surprises, winning and getting compliments :).
- I always have kohl in my eyes and I would be found dead without them 😛
I would like the nominate the following 15 lovely blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- NailArt Addiction
- Beauty Expression by Luchessa
- Make It Up with Makeup
- Lucy’s Stash
- Short And Sweet in Texas
- Ooh La La Nails
- Cute Nail Studio
- Polish Alcoholic
- My Adventures in Nail Art
- Why Only for Parties
- Pocket Money Polishes
- Brijit’s Digit
- Just Another Nail Art Blog
Image Source 1