Hello lovely people, the theme for the 30 Day Nail Art Challenge is Zig Zag. Very simple and common right? Yes, that’s what I thought, till the time I actually sat down with my nail art kit and ran out of ideas. There were so many that I blacked out :P. This is so embarrassing 🙁
So I decided to fix the colors and later some idea for the nail art will just flow in :). So I zeroed in with golden and black. And the rest is for you to decide if I failed or Passed. 🙂
- Golden Nail Paint
- Black Nail Paint
- Black Nail Art Pen or fine brush to draw zig zag
- Pink Nail Art Pen or fine brush to draw zig zag
- Dotting Tool/ Toothpick
- Top Coat/Base Coat
How to go high and low
- Clean, cut and file your nails. Apply the base coat and let it dry.
- Apply the golden nail paint on all your nails except the ring fingers. Apply,
- Take the nail art pen/fine brush with black color and do a zig zag line across each golden colored nail. Apply black color on the ring finger,
- Take the nail art pen/fine brush with pink color and try do another zig zag layer over the black zig zag. The trick to get almost correct pink zig zag is to make pink dots on tips of black crests so that they guide you while drawing the pink crests.
- Now make polka dots with golden nail paint on the black colored nail.
- With finer side of the dotting tool or toothpick make finer dots with pink on the golden dots.
- Apply the top coat now to guard the crests.
This is good nail art for parties and bright dresses.
- Easy at Home Nail Art 11 – Zebra Nail Art for Foot (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Sparkling Loud Red Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- A Glimpse of Yellow Suede Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- The Vintage Rose Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)