Hi, the theme for the 30 day nail art challenge is Rainbow today. The more the days of this challenge pass by and I write these posts on my blog, the more I feel like I am writing a diary of my experience with nail art. And I feel more connected, its like talking to myself and re-living by experience by sharing :). Yes, and as a little promise made to myself I am trying something new everyday :P. And I am enjoying the suspense of the outcome each day 🙂
I did a very simple and fun nail art today and I am amazed, yet again of the possibilities that are unexplored, of the roads that are yet not taken and of the joys yet not experienced. Yes, I am getting a little philosophical today but that’s what I am feeling. 🙂
- White Nail paint
- An old Toothbrush to sprinkle colors
- Acrylic Paints/Nail Paints of various colors
- Top Coat/Base Coat
How to have Fun Splashing Colors
- Clean, Cut and file your nails. Paint them white and allow them to dry.
- Consider using a newspaper on the area you work because there may be little splashes around. 🙂
- Put some acrylic paint/nail paint (the colors you decide to use) on a plate. Touch the bristles of the tooth brush onto the color.
- Run your fingers through it, placing them over your nail and see the colors sprinkle in tiny dots.
- Do this with various colors to get the rainbow effect. Clean your nail area and finger.
- Finish it with a top Coat.
Woah!! I thoroughly enjoyed this mess. I hope you did too. This so easy and quick that there is practically no excuse not to try it. Share your experiences and feel free to drop in comments and compliments 🙂
- Easy at Home Nail Art 11 – Zebra Nail Art for Foot (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- A Glimpse of Yellow Suede Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Sparkling Loud Red Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)