Aloe Vera totally demystifies the myth that all things comes for a cost. This little powerhouse of vitamins, amino acids, enzymes etc is really inexpensive and absolutely easy to find. It is an unbelievable piece of miracle which is just capable of doing anything. The purest form can be enjoyed from the juicy leaves itself. It can be easily grown in your balcony or indoors and readily cut and applied.
Alternatively it can be bought in form of gel, juice, pills and creams. Personally, I would never go for an aloe Vera infused cream when I can easily procure the gel or the leaf itself which is more near to purity than these fancy creams. The following benefits are of Aloe Vera gel (both fresh and bottled) per say. I will be covering benefits of Aloe Vera juice in my next post.
- Due to its soothing and cooling properties, it is a go to product to calm skin after sun burn or heavy sun exposure.
- It acts as a cure to insect bite, stinging, allergic reactions, small cuts, eczema, burns, inflammations, wounds, general itching etc. So apart from your vanity kit, it finds its well deserved place in First Aid box as well. 😛
- It is very beneficial for skin and helps restoration the natural glowing skin.
- It relaxes tired and worn out skin. It refreshes skin like you a splash of water. It’s like an angel to skin in summers.
- It is a boon to people with sensitive skin. Even with all the goodness packed, it doesn’t irritate skin at all 🙂
- It is even better for oily skin because it regulates the production of sebum which is the cause of acne in first place.
- It bends very well with skin and leaves your skin feeling light and hydrated.
- Known to reduce acne scars, marks and redness due to acne. Many of my friends vouch by this.
- It infuses oxygen to skin, which is absolutely loved by them and so the skin remains healthy by strengthened.
- It has amazing anti-inflammatory properties which make it capable of treating pimples and acne.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants which are our skin’s necessity.
- It is good to apply aloe gel before make up since it prevents skin from drying out.
- It is an excellent after shave for both men and women. It treats small cuts and rashes with its healing power.
- It helps skin to regain elasticity and we all know loss of elasticity means more of fine lines and wrinkles. It also provides firmness to the skin making to much less susceptible to aging.
- It does wonders for reducing stretch marks due to pregnancy or sudden weight loss etc.
- It has a reputation of reducing pigmentation and uneven complexion.
- How can I forget to mention that massaging aloe gel on your nails helps them regain their shine removing the dullness. 😛
- Its anti bacterial characteristic makes it a good treatment for hair lice as well.
- It promotes hair growth when applied on scalp.
- It is an excellent conditioner for your hair. It will give a guaranteed bounce to your hair.
- It also reduces dandruff by soothing and moisturizing scalp.